You are buying from:
Via della Pineta 20/6
17024 Finale Ligure (Savona)
Tel. 019 6898377 – Fax 02 70033556 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered at Company Register Riviere di Liguria (REA: SV-200220)
VAT No.: IT 01722180096
Any sale made in our website is regulated by the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change the rules that follow from time to time. The new rules will have effect as soon as they are published on this site so, please, check these conditions carefully every time you buy something from www.buttonmad.it
Terms of payment
It’s up to you to choose among the payment and delivery options that you find available on www.buttonmad.it. We will give you as many options as we will be able to; but no other method of payment and delivery is possible other than those that you find available. The sale of the products is allowed only in the countries indicated.
To place an order you must be 18 years of age or older.
Any order shall be binding for us, only after you receive confirmation by e-mail that the order process has been duly completed and the payment has been authorized.
Terms of delivery
The terms you read in the delivery options indicate the period of time we expect it will ordinarily take to deliver the products to you. We will do our best to let you have the products within that period, but we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by any delay occurred during transportation.
Right of withdrawal
According to Italian Law (art. 5 D.lgs. 21/2014), if the user is a consumer (a person who buys the goods for usages not referred to his own professional activity, which means he fulfils Legendarte S.r.l. purchasing order without indicating any VAT number), he has the right to withdraw from the contract for any reason, with no need for explanation and without any penalty. The Customer have a period of fourteen (14) days to withdraw. In order to exercise such right, the customer must send any explicit declaration (post, fax, e-mail, PEC, etc.) toLegendarte S.r.l. - Via della Pineta 20/6 - 17024 Finale Ligure (SV) – Italiatelephone: +39 0196898377 - fax: +39 0270033556e-mail: email@example.com - PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive the receding communication, we'll inform the customer within 1 (one) working day about the goods return modalities. The customer is requested to send the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any case within 10 (ten) days from our information/instructions.
Legendarte S.r.l. will refund the customer without undue delay and in any case within 5 (five) working days of receipt of the goods returned.
The reimbursement will be effected:
• for orders made by PayPal Payment through credit the account of the customer;
• a Bank Transfer within 14 days from the goods receipt. The customer is expected to provide us in good time his bank information where to get the reimbursement (IBAN BIC and the holder’s Current Account Number).
Conditions for the applicability of the right of withdrawal
• this right is not referring to products particularly based on customer’s specification or on customer’s drawings still less it is referring to modified and assembled products with other ones on request of the customer
• this right is referring to the entire product bought: it is not possible to recede only for a part of it. To return the shipment it is necessary to repack the goods in its whole original packaging (including any burlap, usage manual and component parts)
• the return cost will be charged to the customer
• at the moment of the warehousing the goods will be checked to verify probable damages or tampering not caused by transportation. You are only responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Loss of the right of withdrawal
The withdrawal right does not apply, when the main condition of integrity of the item is missing (package and/or its contents), in the cases when Legendarte S.r.l. verifies that:
• the external package and/or the internal burlap in the original package is missing
• one or more component parts are absent
• the damage has not been caused by the transport
In case of loss of the receding right, Legendarte S.r.l. will arrange for sending back to the customer the item bought, against payment of shipping charges.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.
All orders accepted on our website shall be deemed to have been executed in Italy and shall in all respects be interpreted in accordance with the Italian Law.